Members have enjoyed the benefits of targeted networking, the rewards of shared information, and the advantages of expanded contacts. Adding a special component is our affiliation with the Jewish Federation. We encourage Members to contribute to the Federation/UJC Annual Campaign.
We are pleased to invite you to join us for another year of stimulating programming. Our events will continue to highlight issues and opportunities of specific interest to those of us in commercial real estate and allied professions. Membership in REAP offers the following benefits to our individual members at a cost of $300 for this program year:
• Seven dinner events (cash bar)
• Informative, significant and inspirational speakers
• An opportunity to interact with leaders in the real estate community
• Access to the REAP Membership.
Click here for the Directory by Members
Click here for the Directory by Professional Category
We are offering a special membership price of $200 per year for members under 35 years of age.
The REAP Sponsorship cost is $700, which includes one REAP membership at a value of $300. As a sponsor, your company will receive the following benefits:
• Acknowledgment on all invitations to our monthly events, in our REAP on-line directory and on the banner to be displayed at each program.
• Featured at one REAP event where you will have the opportunity to present your company at that dinner meeting.
• Your company will be acknowledged at every event.
Contact Matt Landau at 577-9393 for more information about membership.
All meetings begin at 5:30 pm.
REAP Program Co-Chairs
2017-2018 REAP Sponsors
Bain Law Firm PLLC
BP Diversified Investments, LLC
The Clover Company
Cushman & Wakefield l PICOR
Eglin+Bresler Architects, P. C.
Fidelity National Title Agency, Inc.
Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort
Long Luxury Team
Merrill Lynch Bank of America Corporation
Paul Ash Management Company LLC
Senior Housing Group LLC
Thrasher PLLC Law Offices