REAP Members have enjoyed the benefits of targeted networking, the rewards of shared information, and the advantages of expanded contacts. Adding a special component is our affiliation with the Jewish Federation. We encourage Members to contribute to the Federation/UJC Annual Campaign.
We are pleased to invite you to join us for another year of stimulating programming. Our events will continue to highlight issues and opportunities of specific interest to those of us in commercial real estate and allied professions. Membership in REAP offers the following benefits to our individual members at a cost of $275 for this program year:
• Seven dinner events (cash bar) at Hacienda del Sol
• Informative, significant and inspirational speakers
• An opportunity to interact with leaders in the real estate community
• Access to the REAP Membership. On-Line Directory Click here for Members or here by Category
We are offering a special membership price of $175 per year for members under 35 years of age.
The REAP Sponsorship cost is $650, which includes one REAP membership at a value of $275. As a sponsor, your company will receive the following benefits:
• Acknowledgement on all invitations to our monthly events, in our REAP on-line directory and on the banner to be displayed at each program.
• Featured at one REAP event where you will have the opportunity to present your company at that dinner meeting.
• Your company will be acknowledged at every event.
Contact Matt Landau at 577-9393 for more information about membership.
All meetings held at Hacienda Del Sol, 5:30 pm unless otherwise noted
REAP Program Co-Chairs
2015-2016 REAP Sponsors
Bain Law Firm PLLC
BP Diversified Investments, LLC
Canyon State Facility Solutions LLC
Cushman & Wakefield l PICOR
DeConcini McDonald Yetwin & Lacy, PC
Eglin+Bresler Architects, P.C.
Hacienda del Sol
Mesch, Clark & Rothschild, P.C.
Metro Title Agency of Arizona
Paradigm Tax Group
Paul Ash Management Co.
Rancho Sahuarita Mgt Co.
Senior Housing Group LLC