JCRC maintains a dialogue between the Jewish community and governmental officials at the city, state and federal levels.
- It hosts discussions between Jewish communal leadership and key elected and appointed officials.
- It hosts an annual – Local Leaders Breakfast where the Jewish community has the opportunity to engage with state and local leaders on critical issues.
- It represents the diverse Tucson Jewish community to law enforcement officials regarding racial tensions, bias crimes and Jewish community security.
- It advocates on local to national issues and legislation in a way that aligns with Jewish values.
- It promotes voter education and encourages participation in the Jewish community.